Final Judging Panel For The 2023 Skift IDEA Awards Confirmed
We are thrilled to announce the 2023 judging panel for the Skift IDEA Awards has been confirmed!
The Skift IDEA Awards recognize the most innovative projects coming out of the travel industry, and our independent judging panel play an essential part in the award process.
We are honored to have the support of an esteemed group of individuals for 2023, who all bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table.
Our 2023 judging panel includes:
- Aaron Walton, CEO & Founder, Walton Isaacson
- Aditi Mohapatra, Vice President, Global Social Impact & Sustainability, Expedia Group
- Aliya Khan, Vice President of Design, Lifestyle Brands at Marriott International
- Ashraf Amaani, Group Senior Brand Director, Middle East, Africa & Southeast Asia, Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Colin Nagy, Columnist, Skift
- Darrell Wade, Co-Founder & Chairman, Intrepid
- Debbie Flynn, Managing Partner, Global Practice Leader, FINN Partners
- Fred Reid, Senior Advisor, Surf Air Mobility
- Johnny Quach
- Chief Product Officer/Chief Marketing Officer, Hostelworld PLC Group
- Katalina Mayorga, Co-Founder & CEO, El Camino Travel
- Paul Nursey, CEO, Destination Greater Victoria
- Robin McClain, Chief Marketing Officer, Destination DC
- Shoba Mohan, Founder Partner, RARE India
- Tamara Lohan MBE, CEO & Founder, Mr & Mrs Smith
Haven’t started your application for the 2023 Skift IDEA Awards yet? Don’t delay, there is just under a month to complete your submission. Start your application here.