Skift Global Forum Is Just One Month Away
Our largest Skift Global Forum to date is officially one month away and we can hardly believe it. Here is what you can look forward to this year:
- Opening Night Event: On the night before the conference begins, you’ll have the opportunity to join us at the new North Javits complex for drinks, hors d’oeuvres, networking, and exclusive conversations with Hilton’s esteemed President and CEO, Christopher Nassetta and Turkish Airlines Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee, Prof. Ahmet Bolat.
- All Sessions: Yes, your ticket gives you access to ALL of our speaker sessions. No need to RSVP.
- Networking Breaks: At Skift Global Forum, we’ve set aside two dedicated times on day one and one on day two to get social. You won’t have to worry about missing any of our content while you finally get the chance to chat with that CEO you’ve been wanting to talk to.
- Breakfast and Lunch: Real food is just as important as brainfood. Your ticket includes a delicious full breakfast and lunch on both days of the event and coffee all day to keep your creative juices flowing.
- Reception: Following our first full day of the Forum, enjoy drinks and hors d’oeuvres to wrap up an exciting and informative day.
- Mobile App: On top of providing info on our speakers and schedule, the event mobile app also provides a list of our attendees with their job titles and companies.
Expect to hear from travel industry luminaries such as:
- Brian Chesky, Co-Founder & CEO, Airbnb
- Dara Khosrowshahi, CEO of Uber
- Glenn Fogel, CEO and President of Booking Holdings
- Peter Kern, Vice Chairman and CEO of Expedia Group
- Christopher Nassetta, President & CEO of Hilton
- Mark Hoplamazian, President and CEO of Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Omer Acar, CEO of Raffles & Orient Express, Accor
- Sheila Johnson, Founder & CEO of Salamander Hotels & Resorts
- David Neeleman, Founder, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Breeze Airways; Founder of JetBlue and Azul Breeze Airways
- Spencer Rascoff, Co-Founder and CEO of 75 & Sunny Ventures
- Patricia Yates, CEO of VisitBritain
- James Thornton, CEO of Intrepid Travel
- Lauren Razavi, Executive Director of Plumia
- And MANY more
Seats are filling up fast and the final price is set to increase next week on September 7. Make sure to reserve your seat and lock in at a lower rate today.