The inaugural Skift Meetings Forum will bring together top-tier business events professionals and high-level suppliers against the backdrop of New York City. An “event-within-an-event,” the Skift Meetings Forum will be co-located with the Skift Global Forum, taking place between 26-28 September, renowned for its unvarnished discussions with tech titans, and business and hospitality leaders. All Skift Meetings Forum attendees will have access to the Skift Global Forum presentations.
The Skift Meetings Forum is designed to forward the conversation among industry decision-makers around the ways advanced technology, new attendee preferences, the changing nature of work, and generational shifts are rapidly reshaping business events. The skill set needed to thrive in a changing industry environment is likely to look very different from what it is today. These changes are sure to impact every stage of the planning process, from site selection to event marketing. Industry suppliers will face similar changes and challenges.
What won’t change is the need to meet face-to-face. Planners continue to say they buy from marketers they know and trust, which is why the Skift Meetings Forum will feature networking opportunities in addition to headline-making content.
If you are responsible for planning business events including meetings, conferences, incentives, etc., please apply below to see if you qualify for a VIP ticket.Apply to Register
Join us at Skift Meetings Forum to network with like-minded attendees and hear from events industry experts as we discuss the following topics and themes:
• DEI – DEI in practice, how events are pushing invisible boundaries and leading the way to changing business practices
• AI – The good, the bad & the ugly, and what it means for suppliers and planners
• Sustainability – How ESG policies will impact how business events are procured and produced
• Destinations – What future planners are looking for and exploring the real business impacts of destination perception
• Event Tech – Going beyond a seamless technology towards effective digital assistants
• Attendee Experience – Uncover the needs and desires of the attendees
• Engagement – It’s not one size fits all. Engagement comes in many different forms and top planners must master them all
• Event Design and Experience – Taking inspiration from museum and theme park experience to change meeting design
• Workforce Changes – How multi-generations in the workplace change the need and design of events
Interested in discovering more about our sponsorship opportunities?Submit an Inquiry