Skift Global Forum 2023 — the flagship global conference on the business of travel — is returning to New York City this September. It remains the ‘can’t miss’ event of the year for travel leaders, who come to discover what’s next for the world’s most impactful industry.
As we have said throughout the past 10 years of Skift, “this is not a freakin’ trade show.”
Skift is leading the way in reporting the unfolding relationship between generative AI and the travel industry, and it is clear this is only the beginning.
Through this theme, we will explore how the original promise of travel, human-to-human connection, will be enhanced & tested in an age of AI. We will also look at the impact of human-to-machine, and machine-to-machine connections as these areas evolve at an accelerated pace not seen before in history.
As always, our sessions throughout Global Forum will decipher the big trends facing the travel industry, and we will hear from leaders across all sectors, including tourism, hospitality, aviation, experiences, and more.
Join us as we discuss these themes and more:
• Consumer Trends: How are travel’s most creative leaders staying ahead of consumers?
• Online Travel Evolution: Who will win in an increasingly competitive booking ecosystem?
• Destinations Reimagined: How is tourism evolving to balance growth and sustainable practices?
• Rethinking Experiences: Can tech finally streamline a multifaceted experiences ecosystem?
• Implementing Impact: What are brands doing to operationalize sustainable travel and make it enticing?
• Macro Forces: What are the macroeconomic trends and signals that will impact travel’s future?
Connect with peers from across the travel industry during multiple networking opportunities.
Learn from top creatives and executives during exclusive interview sessions and talks.
Chart your path forward for 2023 and beyond based on your conversations and experiences at the Forum.
Need help convincing your boss to let you attend? We have put together some helpful resources to assist in getting approval. View here.
Each year Skift Global Forum attendees are a mix of both experienced veterans and forward-thinking newcomers that seek greater insight into the business of travel. Since 2014, we’ve welcomed over 21,000 attendees from all over the world. Read more about attendees here:
North Javits – 445 11th Ave, New York City
This September, we are excited to bring our Global Forum to the new North Javits complex in New York City, welcoming an audience of 1000+ travel leaders and many viewing live globally via video. It’s a stunning new glass-walled venue overlooking the Hudson River and also features a sustainability and tech-driven focus.
We’ve done all the work for you with these assets. Take a look.